7th Service Command Unit Insignia US Army Patch 2.5 x 2.5 in. USED
Has the following imagery (if any):
Also has the following text (if any):
The Seventh Corps Area was a Corps area, effectively a military district, of the United States Army active from 1920 to 1941. It initially was responsible for army forces in Kansas, Minnesota, Missouri (but not Jefferson Barracks), North Dakota, South Dakota, Iowa and Nebraska. Army responsibility for Arkansas was transferred from the Fourth Corps Area to the Seventh Corps Area on 1 December 1920. In October 1940, the War Department implemented a transfer of tactical command functions of the Corps areas, moving tactical forces to field armies and transforming the Corps areas to Service Commands, themselves part of Army Service Forces. The Seventh Corps Area maintained its name until May 1941, when it was officially designated HQ, Seventh Corps Area Service Command (HQ, Seventh CASC) in May 1941. While the Seventh Corps Area no longer existed, the HQ, Seventh CASC – later re-designated HQ, Seventh Service Command – continued until January 1944.
7th Service Command details courtesy of Wikipedia.